Monday, January 04, 2010

Monday Movie Funtime

I finally saw Twilight.

I saw it with the rifftrax by the MST3K guys and laughed so hard it hurt. Here's a taste:



I joined this competition at work. Everyone weighed themselves today and then put 50 dollars into the pot. We have 4 months to lose 10% percent of our body weight. If, on May 1st, you've lost the weight you get your 50 bucks back. If not, it gets divided by those who had more self discipline.

I've never tried to lose an actual amount of weight before, so it will be interesting to see how it goes. I have a great workout program with Krav Maga, but I LOVE to eat. And I love to eat a lot of really crappy foods.

It is Day One. So far I have not cheated.

I have also learned that when it comes to sinus irrigation, lukewarm to your finger feels like an icy torrent of death once its shooting up your nasal passage at speed.

I hate being wretched sick.

1 comment:

Kristen said...

my dh started a low-carb on Monday and has lost 4 lbs in 5 days. I don't think I could do it, but I'm cutting back seriously on the sweets in an effort to be supportive!

are you using a netti pot?!