Monday, February 06, 2006

Rock ON!!

TA walked over to the microphone stand and with the flick of a switch it converted into a nifty bo staff, which she then twirled around her head as she addressed the band.
“The pigeon swarm is restless, trouble is brewing.”
DFL sighed, “Batman gets the bat signal, we get a neurotic flock of birds.”
“Hey don’t knock the pigeons, they’re not copyrighted. And they warn of evil that only our combined superhero coolness can conquer.”
“And that evil would be?” BSA asked as she plucked at her guitar.
“The Nose” TA answered grimly.
“That madman!” gasped DFL
“Who’s the Nose?” asked WW, “the only person I ever had to fight was DFL.”
“The evil of the Nose knows no bounds,” Intoned TA “Not even the mighty power of WW can face it alone.”
“But I wanted to be a Farah Fawcett! Stupid Penny of Judgement..” grumbled WW.
TA arched an eyebrow at her, “So, you really wanted to be a group of super spies, who fight evil by going undercover in a series of sexy/silly/sophisticated outfits, and no matter which one I picked it would be wrong and then you would get angry at me? Sorry chica, but I hate that game. So you get to be our powerhouse, and I’ll get to utilize my sneaky ninja skills.”
Meanwhile DFL had whipped out a long dark cloak, which she twirled around her, “Nothing can withstand the will of the Dictator. Not even the dreaded Nose of Evil. She shot a glare at the keyboard, which jumped at the impact and started playing “The Entertainer”
“What about you BSA? What can you bring to the table?” Asked TA
“You mean beside the power and terror of the audit? Thanks to my bloodsucking affinities I can turn into anything with fangs. Not even CPA’s can do that.” She replied smugly.
“And with our cover of touring rock band we can protect our secret identities.” DFL pointed out.
“Plus we can play our own theme song” WW added helpfully.
“An excellent point! So let’s blow this popsicle stand and go whoop some evil.” TA used her bo staff to point dramatically at the exit.
“Hey we can take my jet!” WW volunteered excitedly.
“Isn’t that thing a two-seater?” DFL asked, “I’m not sitting on anyone’s lap”
“We only room in the budget for one group vehicle.” BSA stated as she pondered a spreadsheet…
“hmmm” mused the TA “Then I suppose we better take,”

A: The groovy group van
B: Public transportation
C: Modified jet for ensemble casting purposes
D: Three words: Personal Jet Packs

8 comments:

becjex said...

ooh, ooh, ooh, personal jet packs! And since I didn't win in the last battle, I think I should get more of a vote- or else I might go from snuggling to biting!

corbeau said...

hey hey hey!! It wasn't me, it was the penny of judgement!!
Oh great, now I'll have to decorate my room with garlic bulbs.

W.W. said...

What do you mean you should get a more power thing. Did you not understand the meaning of group. This is the power of Democracy working here. You can take you Dicator ship over to North Korea and clean that country up after this adventure. However I will have to go with the personal power jet packs. For once could I please be dressed in something like a power suit that doesnt show too much clevage and leg. You have to save those fighting legs for something in the end.

corbeau said...

In my world, personal jet packs are sleek, stylish, and always work. No mere laws of physics can stop me!! Bwa ha ha ha ha ha!!!

W.W. said...

You obviously forgot that episode of Buffy.

corbeau said...

Which episode? I mean, there were 7 seasons, you're going to have to be a little more specific.

W.W. said...

Season 6 Attack of the Nerds!!!

Anonymous said...

jet packs that also compact into stylish bracelets for on the go work. =P