Wednesday, July 08, 2009

Status Report

So its been three days since I've been back and I'm over jet lag and any day now I'm going to make it to the grocery store.

But Monday morning, 5 am came awfully early.

I've been trying to get a schedule change at work since December, and it was supposed to go in effect the Monday I got back. However, no one seemed to remember this but me. It wasn't on any of my emails, it wasn't in the time system, and no one in admin seemed to know what I was talking about, so I just worked a normal schedule.

Tuesday I got an email that said, basically "Congrats! You're schedule change has been approved. You owe us an hour." So I've had to work late for the past two days. Its alright though, because I finally have my schedule change.

Tonight I worked until 5, and then drove straight to Krav. It was a sparring day, and I felt everyone of the 14 days since I'd been there last.

And the onion rings I had for lunch.

During the push ups I could feel my arms whimpering something along the lines of "I thought we weren't doing this anymore! We've gone all weak and wobbly!"

On the upside, there was a really good looking guy there tonight. On the downside, I accidentally kneed him in the groin during mass attacker drill.

Hard, judging by the amount of time he spent in the bathroom.

I feel really bad about it.

1 comment:

W.W. said...

May be you got his attention!!!