Sunday, October 31, 2010

Halloween




This year I went Steampunk, with an outfit I've been putting together since Otakon in August.
The goggles are mirrored, so I can see through them, but they cut off all peripheral vision. Combine that with the corset and the boots and walking became an adventure.

I wanted to show off my awesome boots, so we took this photo, and my roommate called me a "tart" for flashing some leg. :) The other one informed me that since I have a front lacing corset, I was already a hussy. It's rough being a Victorian lady.

4 comments:

W.W. said...

Oh my gosh!!! Totally LOVE IT!!! You look awesome my friend. Is your hair serioulsy that long now?

corbeau said...

No, its a wig. :)

Kristen said...

how funny! we went steampunk this year too! Love your costume! ....I need to get a better hat....

DFL said...

Awesome costume! And I love that you're posing with a mini suit of armor.