Friday, July 15, 2005

Part the Next: In which we meet our evil nemesis

Only if you wanted to be, you had three other choices.

The command chair swiveled around to reveal Janelle, Dictator for life, with her fingers steepled and an evil smirk on her face.
"Janelle" SS stammered, "No...it can’t be…NNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!"
"Yes, it's me! And you have fallen right into my trap. I knew you couldn’t resist saving the city from rampaging aliens, so I hired these wookies and now I have you! With you out of the way, Schweet Schnookums, nothing stands between me and world domination! BWa Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha!!!"
"But Janelle..”:
A) There’s still good in you, I can sense it.
B) You’ll never get away with it! Never Never Never!!
C) I'll have the bishop call you to the nursery! I swear I will!
D) Then I challenge you to fight me, Mano Y Mano or whatever...



thank heavens there's a singles ward and we don't have nursery. I'd say D. Let's see who's side you're really on.

Can’t we all just get along?

"Fight you? That is so not allowed." Janelle stepped down from the command chair, "You see, I've read the evil overlord list. I know that in keeping with my status as an Evil Overlord, I will neither fight fair nor honorably. And I know your secret weakness, so take this.
And with that she whipped out:
A) A cow
B) A McDonald’s value meal
C) A smurf
D) A hot, sexy, single, Maori warrior complete with ceremonial tattoos.


Yeah!!! D! D! D!

1 comment:

W.W. said...

I actually act human for once and suddenly I am labeled for life. It just goes to show that hero's are never allowed to show emotion. We just stand and act very stoic.