Wednesday, August 23, 2006

BSA's fighting debut

As the punkish mob broke free of the ten key tape BSA scowled up at the bright summer sun that was draining her strength. As a blood sucking accountant, she could only access her full powers under the harsh glare of fluorescent lighting in an enclosed space. Since auras, transformations, hypnotic glares, and Quickbooks were denied her, BSA decided to give the punks a good old fashioned butt whoopin’.
She jumped happily into the throng; blocking, swinging and kicking with glee. As she fought her way through the crowd, she evaluated the various punks she pummeled.
“Too short, too tall, too dirty, too scruffy, I can’t believe you wore that out in public! Ouch! Pointy liberty spikes!! Okay, Meh, Soul Patch? Really??!! HOT!” With lighting quick reflexes she grabbed the unfortunate hottie by the collar and yanked him into a sleeper hold, where he struggled vainly before passing out. BSA pulled his head back to expose his neck. “Yeah Me!” She chirped happily before biting down. BSA was soon oblivious as the mob surged around her and continued toward the park. She never even heard the plaintive moo as a cow reached terminal velocity and smashed into the ground not ten feet away.

All right who’s next?

A: WW
B: DFL
C: TA

9 comments:

DFL said...

I'm glad BSA finally got a hottie, although she probably wishes she could have gotten a little NCMO (non-committal make out session) before he passed out.

DFL said...

And I vote TA

W.W. said...

You know I am wondering if that I will follow what everyone votes for really works around here or has the shades been pulled around our eys into thinking that this is a democratic story. TA of course. We have hardly seen her in action although we have missed her and it will be interesting what her super powers are.

corbeau said...

Last time I checked, there was no majority in the vote of the last segment. If y'all can't come to some sort of consensus I'll just pick whichever one I want.

And writing out a NCMO for you guys would be just too weird. I mean, I'd have to imagine it out in my head. Do any of us really want to go there?

If you do, by all means let me know. But you might want to keep in mind who's writing these, so I will give you what you want with my own touch of style. Bwa ha ha ha.

Anonymous said...

i vote a 2 for 1. TA and DFL joining forces and combining powers. "wondertwin powers...activate! form of a ..."

Anonymous said...

um, yeah- totally for the ncmo!! too bad my story is up! maybe i can still get some- a story is about the only way it's gonna happen anytime soon. but i'd really enjoy imaging elaina imaging a ncmo scene. i would like to hear a little more about TA as well

corbeau said...

Wonder twin!! Ahhh!! Power of water form of Bucket!
An interesting concept, but if history has taught us anything, it's that dictators aren't good at sharing.

Anonymous said...

true but sneaky ninja's floss their teeth with dictators everyday. =) sorry, the wondertwin thing popped in my head and i always thought they were hilarious. form of ...of ...fog! yeah! fog! just try to see me now...bwahahha!

corbeau said...

ha ha, I think the scary thing is that they were brought back via Wiley Kit and Wiley Kat in Thundercats.

George had great Woder Twin call.
It went like this:

I call upon the power of comparison!! Form of Metaphor!! Shape of... a cautionary tale.

It cracked me up.