Thursday, November 02, 2006

Heroes Haiku

Evil Nicki dead?
Hiro sad about dead bad guys
Neighbor chick's a mole.

Can I just say that I don't believe Nicki is dead. I think this will only make her mad which, hulk-like, will only make her stronger. Super strength and utterly psycho? Yeah, you better run Male Kitty Pryde!!

I also think it's interesting that Hiro already had his Peter Parker orgin moment with the slaughtered poker players. Although I prefer "it's a journery" to "with great power comes with great responsibility" but that's just me.

I also loved how excited he looked when he found out that he'd have a sword in the future. I love Hiro, he's my favorite character so far.

Random Note:
The scene where evil glasses man is looking in shock at a pair of broken glasses as he's being informed of the "Save the Cheerleader" tagline, totally makes me think of Gendo Ikari from Evangelion.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

i hope niki's not dead too. she's such a cool character with the alter ego. and yes hiro's my favorite. he's so cute with his superhero philosophy and always trying to do the right thing. and it was nice to see the cheerleader in regular clothes =)

corbeau said...

I know! They must have increased the prop budget.
I guess they figure, if Super Girl can work in a cheer leader costume, why not Super Cheerleader?

W.W. said...

Trust me it is all a ploy to just to catch peoples attention. Just look at Wonder Woman always fighting very exposed I might add. But is it just me if you have two people with super powers and they have a kid what will the kid be when he grows up?

corbeau said...

Charles Xavier.