Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Heroes: Report

Now with Spoilers!!

Here's what I learned this week from Heroes:

The manatee is also known as the sea cow.

Sing with me now:
Barbara Manatee Manatee
You're the one for me
Sent from up above
You are my only love!

Okay, I'm done with the manatees...for now.

Jessicki has a nice padded cell, with nice drugs and a nice therapist. In next week's previews, things are no longer so nice. Do you think she'll kill the therapist?

Mr. Kitty Pryde finds out that being a single parent is hard.

Cute kid takes his turn with a life of crime. It's practically a family hobby by now.

Boring psychic couple discover there's no longer any point to playing 20 questions.

Mohinder spent the episode wearing a manly salmon pink shirt, which he later accessorized with a lovely scarf. He also, apparently, had some lines about something.

Even when Big Bro Petrelli is being nice, he still comes off as a jerk.

Invisible Obi Wan doesn't want a padauin, until he changes his mind. What's behind this sudden shift from "I'll kill you" to "Search your feeling Luke?" My guess is Linderman.

I'm picturing Linderman as a mysterious hand stroking a white cat like the bad guy from Inspector Gadget, since we never see either of them.

Hiro and un-special Ando have the best lines.

Hiro's dad is SULU! And Evil!! Gulp!

Claire's mom is the human torch. My guess is that she started the fire which supposedly killed both of them 14 years ago when her powers first manifested.

The Chimes!! How could you forget to take down the stupid chimes!!

Whenever Sylar is awake, they play ticking watch noises. That's soooo Peter Pan.

The previews show Sylar attacking MEG, (Mr. Evil Glasses) and then running amok. I think MEG will survive though, he's too interesting a character to kill.

Of course, that's what they said about Eden. DUM Dum dum.

Sightings of the strange symbol of mysterious symbology: 0

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

that was sulu? he totally didnt look like him. i agree hiro and ando have the best lines. i'm ready for sylar to be gone and the cop dude to become more interesting.

W.W. said...

I am waiting to see this on Friday in case you are wondering.

corbeau said...

Well then, I hope you didn't read the report! I'm assuming you scrolled down with your eyes all squinched up so everything was an indistinguishable blur before you posted.