Thursday, January 25, 2007

The Impossible Dream?

Lyrics from Don Quixote + Star Wars=happiness.

This is my quest
To follow that star
No matter how hopeless
No matter how far

To fight for the right
Without question or pause
To be willing to march into Hell
For a heavenly cause

And I know if I'll only be true
To this glorious quest
That my heart will lie peaceful and calm
When I'm laid to my rest

And the world will be better for this
That one man, scorned and covered with scars
Still strove with his last ounce of courage
To reach the unreachable star

2 comments:

Unknown said...

How touching!

Master Yoda would say:
Appropriate those words are. Powerful you have become!

Found this on another site:

ONE WITH THE FORCE

After that final fatal fight
As I die for what is right
I rush toward a hopeful light
To be with fellow fallen Jedi Knights

corbeau said...

That's nice. At first I thought it would be another parody. I have a song of Jar Jar singing "O hole-y knight" about the death of Qwai kon Jin. Kwai Con Gin?? Obi Wan's Master dude.