Wednesday, January 03, 2007

WW's Ranch

To the untrained eye, I spent the New Year's weekend watching the first season of 24. In actuality I was time traveling to the future, where I managed to get this footage from Wonder Woman's New Zealand ranch. Of course, it's disguised as a modern day commercial in order to avoid a paradox that would tear the fabric of space and time destroying all life as we know it because I'm considerate like that.



I also can't help but notice that all of your ranch hands are of the young and male persuasion you naughty girl.

3 comments:

W.W. said...

Why is it suddenly pick on WW day. Hello did you not get the memo. I am suppose to have a faboulous year. Your not helping.

corbeau said...

I just had think inkling that you needed some attention now that you're back in Nebraska. I wouldn't want you to think you'd been forgotten.

W.W. said...

There is good attention and then there is bad atteention. I just wanted to make a point.