Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Tick Tick Tick Tick

Can our intrepid blogger make a batch of cookies, eat dinner, and make it to Krav on time, braving the blizzard in pursuit of beating people up?

Maybe. I should probably get cracking. I'll have to tell you how I got suckered into making cookies for work tomorrow, tomorrow.

For now.... I call upon the powers of BAKING!!!!


UPDATE: The cookies burned and I got hit in the face. Corbeau is not as awesome as previously thought.

I hate our oven. It is pure cunning evil, equipped with all the weapons the 50s had to offer.

I set the cookies in for 5 MINUTES. 5 flipping minutes at freaking 300 degrees and it still turned them into burnt hockey pucks.

You know that scene in Office Space where they take the copier out to a field and beat it to pieces with baseball bats? That's my new oven fantasy.

No comments: