Sunday, June 22, 2008

Movie Review

I have been meaning to do this for the past week, but just have not gotten around to it. This past Monday, I went and saw The Incredible Hulk. I will admitt that I was kind of leary just because John Woo literally killed the Hulk story for me with his version. You will have to excuse this one, but I grew up watching Bill Bixby every week fight off his Mr. Hyde persona and tried to find a place where he fit in.
This movie stays true to that story. It even has the sad walking away song in this film that was always played at the end. You really get the story of what Bruces life has been like. It even has the great love story in it. And of course the camio apperances by Lou Ferringo the orginal Green man himself. So for all those who may be questioning whether or not to go to this movie, I would recommend it. I did not go to John Woo's version in the theatres, but this is one that is great for any one from the ages of 12 and up. There are some huge fighting scences so it is just left to the minds of those that can handle it. Not to mention there is a camio by Mister Ironman himself.

3 comments:

corbeau said...

Also, Edward Norton processing blood samples in a jury-rigged centrifuge is the HOTNESS.

Not to mention the many scenes where he has his shirt off.

I also thought the chase scene is Brazil was very good. Like something out of Bourne movie. Very suspenseful.

I was also pleasantly surprised, having gone to see this movie only for the aforementioned science-geek crush on Edward Norton, but I really liked it.

There is no cut scene though. So don't bother sitting through fifty years of credits.

corbeau said...

cut scene? Tag scene? whatever that 30 second spot tucked at the end of the credits is, it's not in this movie.

DFL said...

I liked it too, and Edward Norton is a major hottie. HOT-T.