Tuesday, July 08, 2008

Good Food Tuesday

I know I know. I am totally behind on these. This is why I have a random blog instead of a thematic blog.

I lack blog discipline.

Today's recipe comes from page 7 of the appetizer section.

Artichoke Dip

1 (13 oz) can artichoke hearts (chopped)- Don't drain
2 c. mayonnaise
(This is kind of a lot, I actually ran out and had to use a cup of BSA's super nasty light mayo, which resembles strange smelling yogurt. It didn't affect the taste though, and was probably healthier, if you feel like going that route.)
4 oz Parmesan cheese
(I also ran out of this and had to substitute some mozzarella. When you check your fridge for ingredients, you should probably open those cans and see how much is actually inside.)
1 sm can diced green chilies

Mix all ingredients together. Place in a flat baking pan. (I used a 8X8) Bake at 350 for 20 minutes. Serve with tortilla chips.

This dip was actually really good. I love the artichoke chili combination.

3 comments:

Nanette said...

I LOVE artichoke dip even though it is so bad for you! YUM! You forgot to mention that you should serve it in a cutesy little bread bowl for a nice effect ;)

Marco Sabatino said...

Hi guys!
I'm a italian boy!

Please, visit my BlogSite:

www.heroclip.blogspot.com

For Comic-Books & Illustration Fanatics!

PS: Sorry for my english!

CIAO!!!

corbeau said...

A bread bowl? Where on earth would I get one of those?

I think if you use the fat free Mayo, it's slighty healthier. :)