Wednesday, April 08, 2009

Attack of the Tweeners

We were sparing in Krav today, and I ended up going with one of the advanced students, who didn't seem to realize the difference in fighting me, and fighting someone who's much bigger than me.

Anyways, he beat the ever loving crap out of me, and now I'm pissed and in pain. I needed to eat something but didn't want to eat anything, so I decided to split the difference and get a smoothy. I went to my local smoothie place only to find it full of teenage girls.

The kind of teenage girls who wear daisy dukes and a light hoody in 40 degree weather, and who apparently don't know their own names since one of them took my smoothy.

The horror...The giggling....

I realize part of it is projection from dealing with the jerk in Krav class, but I haven't hated teenage girls this much since I left high school.

No comments: