Monday, May 04, 2009

Monday Morning Awesomeness

Guess what I got for my birthday? Pretty much the most awesome book, evah!

Here's a hint:



And here's another hint:



Yes, I am now reading Pride and Prejudice and Zombies. It begins with that famous opening statement, "It is a truth universally acknowledged that a zombie in possession of brains must be in want of more brains."

I'm only to Chapter 4, but so far its been hilarious. It also enjoys the distinction of being the only book that I have ever actually read the list of illustrations.

Already I have seen the 5 Bennet sisters perform their zombie fighting technique "Pentagram of Death." Also, based on the aforementioned list of illustrations, I believe that Lady Catherine De Bergh employs ninjas. Awesome.

1 comment:

W.W. said...

Okay you know how much I dislike the "we must sit around and catch a man" books, but this one sounds interesting!!!