Monday, June 15, 2009

Pop Quiz!

I've developed a reputation at work as being "the religious one." Which is interesting since I can think of two of my coworkers who've been there longer than I have, who are very devout to their particular religions, and who could easily best me at any trivia involving the Bible.

Maybe I'm just more noisy about it.

Anyway, one of my coworkers called and asked me to name off the ten commandments.

"What?" was my exact response.
"Well you know them right?"
I wasn't sure I did actually. "Off the top of my head?" I asked, stalling for time.

Turns out they were trying to think of the ten commandments and could only come up with nine. So I started naming off commandments and, luckily, hit the one they were missing at number 2.

Can you do it?

List the 10 commandments. Right now.

No peeking, No cheating, No Googling.

GO!!

No comments: