Saturday, August 27, 2005

She Lives!

Having successfully, mostly brought my computer back from the dead, I bring you this, exciting new annoucement.
That was an amazing run-on.
But! That was not my announcement.
There is a fourth story in the works!
So to recap the second and third: since I haven't posted them and my copies crashed and burned with my hardrive, I give you the synopsis.

The Sequel:
DFL discovers a powerful ancient artifact, and SS must take it back in order to save the world. In this story we meet the Old Crone of Knowlege, (OCOK) Whitney. She is SS's wise, advice-giving, mentor type person.
We also meet the Don Of Decision (DOD) a henchman of DFL who is genetically incapable of making a choice.
The second story also featured the infamous rubber chicken and several lovely dance numbers.

Part the Third:
DFL attempts to takeover the world by fooling around with time. The OCOK sends SS back to ancient Rome, where SS is trapped and captured (gasp) by DFL. SS is handed over to the Borg Barbie, who put her through a grueling spa treatement and seaweed rap, in order to bring out her full, foxy potential. Now that SS has joined the foxy elite, only the OCOK can save the world from a seaweed wrap.
Also the DOD meets his just and timely end.

So the fourth will be a little different. We're doing it Round Robin style, so ANY commentator can join in. This means that both Schweet Schnookums and the DFL can have a say.
I just hope no one gets hurt.

1 comment:

W.W. said...

Does this finally mean I get to put some input on just how I look here or what. I mean honestly Mistress of Mayhem needs to be involved after all she is the knewest heart throb for Half Pint and we all now she is good at leaving a string a men across the Unieted States. Idaho is now covered.