Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Bowling Night

**Language in this post has been kid tested, Nanette approved.**

If I ever start a band, I'm going to call it, "Bowling While Caffeinated."

In a truly brilliant moment, a rolled a ball that headed straight for the gutter. Luckily, it hit a pin that was stuck in the gutter, bounced back out, and knocked down a bunch of pins.

It was awesome.

In another moment of brilliance, I bowled a three way split. Three pins, each with a big space between them. The girl next to me said, "I have never seen anything like that. How did you do that?"

I said, "I don't know. I didn't think it was possible." I looked back to my team captain, who looked as dumbfounded as I felt and he said, "Just pick one."

So I did.

3 comments:

W.W. said...

Way to reach your inner achiever.

Nanette said...

Aw, thanks for the sensor! You seem to be playing a worrisome amount of bowling lately. Whatever makes you happy, I guess!

corbeau said...

Well I'm on the bowling league. So I play every Tues for about 12 weeks.