Monday, December 03, 2007

Heroes Recap will be Delayed

Due to TNT's "The Closer" two hour special that's on tonight. Brenda Lee and Fritz plus holidays and awkward family gatherings? That is comedy gold my friends.

Thank Yew!!

I might not be able to watch it tomorrow either, as I have been drafted for the work bowling league and tomorrow is our first match.

Sure sure, laugh it up. I told them I only bowl a 60, but they said it didn't matter. If I humiliate myself, I'll be sure to write for the blog. (minor historical revisions are highly likely.)

2 comments:

W.W. said...

You know that you bowled over a 60 and I have proof. We need to work on that memory thing of yours.

Kristen said...

okay i haven't seen heroes for weeks but i caught most of it last night, and can I just say? people are dropping like FLIES.

that's all.