Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Heroes Season Finale Blogged LIVE!

Well, I'm writing this as I'm watching it anyway.

Mohinder's nose band aid is adorable. I wish it were SpongeBob though.

Maya just realized that Sylar is evil. Well, no duh Maya. It's about time you realized how dumb you are.

Hey, Molly is awake.

Mohinder...you just... ugh. You moron.

Yeah!! Momma Petrelli! I love complex bad guys.

"One bullet. Right through the head. It's the only way." I love Momma Petrelli!! She gives me chills.

Nate and Boring Cop better hurry up.

Hiro is so cool.

Oh Noes!! Hiro got zapped.

Adam, give Hiro back his sword you JERK!!!

Why does Peter believe Adam so implicitly?

Claire's going public. By using a phone book?!

Oh, poor little psychopathic Veronica. Now Elle's talking with HRG! Sweet.

I just realized that HRG is doing the ball bounce from the beginning of The Great Escape.

Holy crap, I forgot all about Nikki dying.

NOW you decide to start asking pertinent questions? Peter, you moron.

Why doesn't Mohinder just go ahead and use the wrong dosage to kill him? "Sure, here's the antidote." Stick him, he dies, everyone goes home happy.

Elle's using her Veronica Mars detective skills. She probably stops Sylar. Go Elle!! Kick BUTT!

Brainiac is screwing up traffic patterns all over New Orleans.

I'm impressed Nate could carry Boring Fat Cop all that way.

Flyboy's still around? Why? Oh man, even his dialogue is lame.

Claire's not going public. oh wait she is, just not about Flyboy.

Mr. Muggles wants you to go Public.

Daddy's home!

Ha! Maya's going to learn that bro is dead, and she's is going to flip out.

Or not. Wow, that was the most pointless story arc ever. "Maya and Alejandro drive Sylar to NY, and then he murders them. The End."

I'm always amazed that ER is still on. Oh for pity's sake!! He's going to kill you anyway Mohinder.

ohhh, HRG is crying.

If Peter kills Hiro I will hate him forever.

All my friends that helped me save the world last time are all just really confused and/or evil, so I'll just fight/kill them. Come on Peter. Use your brain.

Thank heavens Nate is here. He always was the smart one.

Now Nate is going public. I'm starting to detect a theme.

YES!! Good shooting Elle. It's about freaking time.

You saved Maya instead of Nikki? Mohinder You MORON!

Go Nikki! Club that thug.

No! Don't kill off NIKKI!!!! That poor kid. He lost both his folks to fire.

whoa... Hiro...that's way harsh. Adam is living every claustrophobe's nightmare for eternity.

So Sylar is still running amok? AARRGHH!

So Nate actually did go public. Nate. He gets things done.

Nate gets assassinated??!! But who will do all Peter's thinking?!

Crap, that's two characters that I actually like.

ooohhhh, what did Momma Petrelli mean by "Pandora's Box?"

So, Slyar's all better and now has his powers back. Thanks alot Mohinder.

2 comments:

Kristen said...

what was with all the death?! that was THREE characters - No FOUR characters (assuming Adam actually eats it, which, whatever) in ONE episode! I am JUST saying.

corbeau said...

I heard a rumor at work that Nikki may be coming back as one of her other personalties, and that Nate might pull through.