Wednesday, November 05, 2008

Sumo!!

Tonight at Krav, we learned how to sumo wrestle. It was loads of fun, and I even won a round. I managed to get my opponent off balance in the initial rush, and then I ran and pushed like a mad woman.

It's hard to win a game where you score points by pushing your opponent around, or picking them up, and everyone's bigger than you.


Although none of the guys tried to pick me up, for which I was grateful. I don't like being picked up. But I've come to accept that there are certain guys in this world who like to show off their manliness by picking up small women.

Of course with me, the jokes on them. I'm much heavier than I look. Thank you germanic ancestry! So usually I just go limp and let them experience the joy of supporting my full body weight.

It's hard to look manly when you're holding a small woman, but you're face is bright red and all your veins pop out.

1 comment:

W.W. said...

so did you lose a couple of matches just by being dead weight?