Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Amazing Race: Now with Fishies

I didn't get to watch this Sunday, because I was over at my Uncle's playing Killer Bunnies where, in the highlight of the evening, I convinced a total stranger to unleash a black hole and wipe out every bunny on the board.

I didn't win the game, but is that really the point?

So I finally watched it last night, and what an exciting installment! I've now added white water rafting in Chile on my "Things to Do" list. What a gorgeous country.

So, Charla and Mirna continue in their insanity, including kidnapping some poor guy who was on his way to work, and basically held him hostage for the rest of the game. I HATE how Charla(?) talks to foreigners by affecting some horrible, unplacable accent. If they end up in Scandanavia, do you think she'll talk like the Swedish chef from the muppets?
Ve need directions, Bork! Bork!

Hopefully they won't last that long.

We also learned that apparently, many people are freaked out by flounder. I remember seeing them while snorkeling in Spain, and I thought they were cute. But then again, I have a stuffed rat named Skippy on my desk, that I also think is cute.

This is not the common office consensus. He tends to hunker down behind my far side calendar to preserve his self esteem, but I digress.

The other excitement came from the Beauty Queens, who skipped a clue, got lost, and went straight to the rafts. I thought they would be given a 30 minute wait penalty, but Phil made them go all the way back and find the missed clue.

Unfortunately, everyone else was so lost that they got the clue and made it back before anyone else found the pit stop.

What did you guys think? Are you sad that KY is gone? Did you notice David's creepy, yet brilliant smile when Mary said "If I fall out of the raft I could die!!" Given how she abuses the poor man, it's hard to blame him.

No comments: