Thursday, March 15, 2007

American Idol

Wow, just when I thought Sanjay couldn't get any worse, he perms his hair and puts on old lady earrings.

No wonder his performance led to the creation of Simon's most tortured metaphor ever.

Randy's comment about the only good part being the back up singers was hilarious.

And with all the people forgetting lyrics, (from Diana Ross songs!) there's just no reason to put Phil in the bottom three.

Come on America!! Send Sanjay home!!!

Not that I'm sad Brandon was eliminated. His constant googly-eyes and weak vocals were irritating, but he's still better than Sanjay.

Haley maintains her iron grip on the pity vote. Simon tried to break it by telling her nice things about her cringe-inducing performance, but I think she rallied by crying gratefully at the first hint of praise.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

i was like, "No! send the poor guy home! i cant take it anymore!" melinda is my favorite. she's so professional and humble and likeable

corbeau said...

Well, there is always next week. Did you happen to catch what the theme will be?

Kristen said...

i NEVER watch Idol! But I watched it this week. I cannot believe that little tiny horrid boy did not get sent home!! Honestly!

corbeau said...

Tiny horrid boy? I like that. You better watch out though, AI is addicting.

This week's theme is British Invasion.

I wait in dread anticipation to see what Sanjaya will do with this.

Butcher the Beatles? Wreck the Rolling Stones? Massacre the Monkeys?

Alliteration is fun.