Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Spring!

According to my Far Side Desk Calendar, today is the first day of Spring. I feel that I should do something to welcome the new season, despite the fact that I still have to wear a heavy coat every day. Hmm, how does an office ninja celebrate the first day of Spring?

Obviously with an historical re-enactment. Now I know that 300 is the big thing right now, and were all excited about the Battle of Thermopylae, but I think we should show a little love to Pearl Harbor. Especially since that film was truly horrible.

So I present to you, The Batley Townwomen's Guild re-enactment of the Battle of Pearl Harbor.

3 comments:

W.W. said...

Everyone needs to have a good old fashion mud wrestling every now and then. Thank goodness I do not join guilds.

corbeau said...

You know you want to. The guild is calling to you WW!

W.W. said...

Nope. I think it would be calling you before it ever dialed up my number.