Tuesday, March 13, 2007

NCAA Pool

We just got our bracket sheets handed out at work, and since I'm awfully bored I filled it out. Of course, I haven't been following college bball at all but I won't let that stop me.

Hey! There's no USU? What's up with that? I see that Weber managed to make it. Good on them. I will allow them to beat UCLA in the first round but get smashed by Pittsburg in the second.
BYU, of course, will lose in the first round. Down with the zoo!

This is kind of fun, kinda like playing the Sims.

Other than those I picked teams based on who had won more games. Unless of course, I didn't like their name or feel like spelling it all the way out. Gonzaga, George Washington, I'm looking at you...

Eventually, I end up with Kansas v. North Carolina with Kansas for the win! I thought I'd show the midwest a little love.

4 comments:

W.W. said...

How kind of you. That would be my pick too. They have been beating everyone except Texas this past week by 18 points, of course they do call it March Maddness and the Madness is that teams like them fall to the wee little teams like Weber State or maybe BYU.

corbeau said...

No! Not BYU!! If they do well they'll be impossible to live with for YEARS to come.

W.W. said...

They have Danny Anges son on the team and this new coach has them passing the ball alot more often which is always a good thing.

corbeau said...

Hey, it looks like they got beat by some school called Xavier, which I picked not only to cheer BYU's loss, but because of the obvious X-man connection.
Pass the ball? They can control the ball with their minds.