Sunday, January 11, 2009

Wardrobe Problems and How to fix!!

There is something to be said about being nervous about teaching sunday school in my home ward, but this defeniatly is a W.W. moment that just needs to be posted and maybe help you throughout the week or maybe in a tuff situation like I had.
I was just put in at the end of last year and I was asked to give the first lesson for the year. Now I have taught many Gospel Doctrine classes, but none of them had prepared me for this experience.
I had my slim black skirt on with my white turtle neck shirt. For those that are all into fashion yes I know that it is after labor day. So we are in the chapel and this is the big class. Many of these people helped raised me. Were my teachers and know me pretty well. So I had the class going into this lesson pretty well. I was walking around and felt like something was not right with my waredrobe so I am walking up to the front were I have my stuff on the podiem and I look down and I can see my very short slip coming down where it should not be.
Luckily my training kicked in and I stood up at the very front of the room behind a bench read some verses and put my legs together and let the slip fall. Luckily everyone was sitting far back on the sides that no one saw. After that I was able to wonder around the chapel and give my lesson.
After my lesson was done I picked up my slip and hid it between my books and proceded to go the family bench where I gave it to Hipolita to hide in her ver big bag.
She did not ask any questions. I told the story to her and my father at dinner and had both of them rolling because they were present in the room and did not know that this had happened. So for some free entertainment just picture letting my small slip fall to the ground with out any one seeing.
Apparently I think I dropped some weight in order for that to fall the way it did. Most entertaining just glad it did not happen this week!!

2 comments:

corbeau said...

Oh no Wardrobe Malfunction!!

That's pretty funny, but way to pull it off. Try and think of it as ninja/amazon training. :)

W.W. said...

I thought it was funny that I did a strip tease in church. Try topping that!!!