Monday, January 19, 2009

Monday AMV

Well, not so much an AMV, it's a new Watchmen trailer.



Man am I tired of being sick. It gives me nothing to blog about. I slept. I blew my nose. I slept again. Blah.

However, I do have something exciting to blog about tonight!! We've finally found a way to participate in the awesome 24 drinking game!

Drinking games are rough when you don't drink, but you want to do SOMETHING everytime anyone says "Perimeter." But now we have our answer.

Caffeinated jello shots.

I used Mt Dew to make the jello, and now its cooling in a deviled egg dish, because we didn't have any little cups. But in a few hours it will set and we'll be prepped and ready to enjoy 24 the way it was meant to be enjoyed!!

With caffeinated jello shots.

2 comments:

Nanette said...

that. is. so. weird.
I can't wait to hear the aftermath of THAT one ;)

W.W. said...

My guess would be major high frivality followed by a night of no sleep!