Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Story!! Part..whatever

“Dude on a column park?” BSA looked confused.
“That’s what happens when you let TA name things” DFL explained.
“Awesome!” cheered TA, “I know the way. I eat lunch there all the time.” She activated her jet pack and took off.
The other members shrugged and followed. Mere minutes later they touched down in a park with swirling walk paths, expansive trees, and immaculate flower displays. In one corner, was a tall stone column topped with a bronze statue of a man in revolutionary dress.
“Here we are!” chirped TA, “Dude on a column park!!”
“This is Lafayette Square.” WW whipped out her GPS unit, “exact position is, let's see Latitude is …”
“SHHHH!” TA shushed her violently, “What about OPSEC? You’ll give away our position. It’s Dude on a Column Park. Which is in front of a “House” that may or may not be “White.”
“And that would be the dude” DFL pointed at the statue.
“On a column!” TA added helpfully.
“He looks suspiciously like George Washington” BSA pointed out.
“Whatever,” TA waved her hand in a dismissive gesture “let’s find some evil.”
“I don’t know.” WW used her mighty height to scan the greenery, “It seems awful quiet for evil.”
“Exactly!” pointed out TA, “Where are the chirping birds? The thieving squirrels? The crazy people? The croquet players? Something is amiss.”
They all pondered the strangely quiet park when suddenly, BSA spun into a defensive crouch.
“Do you hear that?” BSA asked as she whipped out her calculator and accounting iron.
WW straining her mighty (as in strong, not big for certain paranoid people who might be reading this) Amazon ears said, “It sounds like…wheels..rolling?”
DFL and TA also adopted defensive postures, even though their mere human hearing couldn’t quite catch the rolling wheels of doom.
The sound of rolling wheels grew louder, until coasting casually along the walkways, they saw..
“Skaterdude!” WW’s eyes narrowed as she took in the punk rocker.
“Yo. You should like, totally fear me.” SD threatened them lazily.
“Pssh” DFL relaxed and started inspecting her manicure. “My cabana boys could take this guy.”
BSA tucked away her iron, “WW, be a doll and smash him will you? And next time you drag me away from payroll it better be for something serious.”
SD colored and spluttered angrily “Hey!! You can’t classify me as inconsequential! You can’t box me!! I’m totally dangerous! I brought an army!! An army of…

A) giant bees
B)traffic blocking protestors
C) PNC bank gargoyles
D) Dense clouds of oppressive humidity created by an army of punks with their Rovian weather machine

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Seeing how you're in front of a house that may or may not be white, traffic blocking protestors just seems to fit right in. Stupid protestors, waving their big garish signs and yelling incomprehensibly into their crackly megaphones

Anonymous said...

I'D HAVE TO AGREE AND SAY THAT YES, B SEEMS THE MOST LOGICAL, BUT C SEEMS A LITTLE MORE FUN! BUT, WAIT, ARE THE "D" PUNKS HOT? OR ARE THEY "TOM-ESQUE" PUNKS? BECAUSE I WOULDN'T MIND WRESTLING A FEW ROUNDS WITH THEM IF THEY'RE HOT!

Anonymous said...

punks? what punks?

W.W. said...

Since we are in the middle of a huge metroplisis and not out in the country the bee's are out of the it, but I can see the D option happening. So write that one out and see how the people become prisioner in there own homes.

corbeau said...

Since DFL is currently occupied in a bid to rule the architectural design world with an iron fist: I will post her vote.
Y'all will just have to trust me on this.
**
Tom makes an entrance, eh? I was confused by the punks as well. So do I run with the crowd or vote independent? I like C – gargoyles.

corbeau said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
corbeau said...

There I fixed it! Everything is totally cool now. 8)

corbeau said...

From the DFL, who is currently putting the light design dept under seige.

***
Ha ha ha! Alright D, but only because I want to see Becca wrestle the punks.

W.W. said...

I get to sit this one out. I want to see BSA and DFL handle this one on there own.

corbeau said...

Oh please WW. Do you honestly think I'd let that happen? It's a TEAM. There's no I in TEAM. If they were going to handle it on there own, I'd have an Adventures of DFL and BSA story. And then I'd run a SS story on the side. 8) So be good and be a team player.

Anonymous said...

ok, now that a few issues have been resolved... has anything been resolved? i still don't know if the punks are hot! but let's test them out just to see how badly i can kick tom's trash!