Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Cheese!!

I am thoroughly ashamed of myself. Here we are, 11 days into April, and I have only just learned that April is National Grilled Cheese Sandwich month.

Grilled Cheese and tomato soup is one of my all time favorite dishes. Especially since I can actually make it myself. Tonight in honor of this glorious month, I will have grilled cheese and tomato soup. And a pickle.

I find myself in a sudden state of concern about my household inventory of tomato soup.

Oh well. I'll make a grilled cheese sandwich with cheddar and a little mango/peach salsa dabbed on the inside. That's good stuff.

Via tastespotting.

5 comments:

W.W. said...

You know you are freaking me out. I just had Grilled cheese and tomato soup. MMMummm GGGGGOOOOOOOODDDDDD!!!!!!! No pickle. Yuck and what on earth are you putting in the middle of it. And you said I had weird taste buds I think I will hand over the crown to you. Congradulations.

corbeau said...

Salsa and cheese lightly grilled? This isn't new. Have you never heard of a quesadilla?

But we had also had tomato soup and grilled cheese. BSA was determined about it. Let's see if I can find her email comment.
Here it is: "fabulous! and whats this crap about grilled cheese and mango salsa??!?!?! if we're gonna do it, we're gonna do it right! i'll get some soup on the way home! (do we have bread and cheese?)"
So there you go.

W.W. said...

When I want a quesadia I will get a quesidia not to be mixed with my comforty goodness of the grilled cheese and tomato soup.

corbeau said...

You really need to start expanding your boundaries WW. You don't always have to do things the Amazon way.

W.W. said...

I have.