Wednesday, April 04, 2007

My Humps

The Blackeyed Peas song "My Humps" will always have a special place in my heart. When I was in England, the BBC played it constantly, and I hold it personally responsible for much of the Anti-Americanism I experienced there. Eventually though, I came to enjoy this strange soundtrack to my British experience. Britian, Fish and Chips, the Tower, and Fergie's Lady Lumps are now all forever entwined in my brain.

Which really makes Alanis Morrisette's cover all the more brilliant.



Thanks to DFL, who found this remarkable wonder.

5 comments:

W.W. said...

This was freeky.

corbeau said...

I think it's hilarious.

W.W. said...

You would since you have some sort of attachment to this song.

corbeau said...

I was brainwashed by the BBC.

W.W. said...

I believe that one.