Thursday, April 12, 2007

Procrastination is an Art

Technically, I'm supposed to be working on the next bit of our story, or at least figure a way to get WW out of the clutches of an evil witch.

But I'm procrastinating, and the best procratination techniques are when you do something related to what you're supposed to be doing, but not quite.

So to post something about WW on the blog, but not the story just yet, here's WW as a winter sport.

You Are Curling

What you lack in athleticism, you make up for in concentration.
And while curling isn't much more of a sport than bowling, you *can* win a gold medal for it!

5 comments:

W.W. said...

It is nice to see that I have suddenly found your attention. I have been stuck with the old lady for quite some time. Who is to say that she hasnt died yet and I am actually off somewhere fighting the real issue of getting us back to the real world!!!

corbeau said...

Me. The Author.

She hasn't and your not.

Sorry. ;P

W.W. said...

I could always right it in my head.

corbeau said...

What good would that do?

W.W. said...

World Domination having minnons the usual classic take on absolute power. HA HA HA HA AHA !!!!!