Friday, June 22, 2007

Ninja Report

It's been brought to my attention that a blog, technically, is supposed to be some sort of online journal where I post about the activities of my day. Whereas I have been using it primarily to post AMVs and trash talk TV. (TV! Its a social activity! Really!)

Therefore I'm going to start a new series of posts called "Ninja Reports" where I talk about my day for whoever might be interested. If you're not interested, feel free to scroll past until you find an amusing youtube post.

Since I've been taught that one of the primary purposes of keeping a journal (family history!)is so that your descendants can read about what a fascinating person you are (seriously?) I'll try to make it as interesting as possible (make stuff up.)

Of course, the greatest benefit to this new feature is that now, whenever the topic of journal writing comes up in church, I can just sit back in smug self-rightousness and say "Yeah, I'm all over that like butter on toast."

6 comments:

Nanette said...

I'm glad you have a report about your goal to report without actually reporting anything yet. It's a great start--I can't wait to read more!

Kristen said...

but...
but then, who is going to search the internet for funny/wierd/crazy stuff to post? I mean, because I just don't have time to do that work myself. This is my source!

W.W. said...

This should be entertaining. I can not wait to see how you play this one out.

W.W. said...

When you do that in church could you please give a great description of the teacher as well as the crowd reaction, because I really want to see it.

corbeau said...

Baby steps, Nanette. Baby Steps!

I'll still post crazy stuff. I'm just trying to broaden my repetoire.

Little did I know that this would lead me to to attempt to spell repatoire(?) in a public forum.

Anonymous said...

well girl. i'll be one of those you can look down on, cuz journal writing, memoirs, autobiography.....just not me. i'll have to live vicariously through you.