Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Fun Meme

I spotted this from a post Friday on Atlhouse. It seemed like a fun experiment so I thought I'd give it a try.

List 10 things you have never done:

1. I have never gotten a speeding ticket.

2. I have never had a cavity.

3. I have never eaten brussel sprouts, and don't plan to, just on principle.

4. I have never succeeded in making any sort of bread product from scratch. The muffins, they mock me. Save me Betty Crocker!!

5. I have never read Emma. In fact, the only Jane Austen I've read is P&P. I know the rest from watching movies.

6. I have never been to Mexico.

7. I have never been skiing.

8. I have never been to a comic/sci fi/fan convention, although I want to. I'd go in costume too. :)

9. I have never liked pumpkin pie.

10. I have never been in a helicopter.

Man, that was harder than I thought it would be. All right, now come up with your own!

2 comments:

Nanette said...

You should come out here for comicon (sp?)next year! I'm shocked by your list!Emma? You're such a good faker!

corbeau said...

That would be awesome!