Tuesday, August 21, 2007

New Book!

I was perusing Amazon and happened across Lemony Snicket's new book, Horseradish.

It appears to be a parody of the Chicken Soup for the Soul series.

I enjoy Lemony Snicket's writing. In fact, I bought the box set of the Series of Unfortunate Events, but every time I see his name I find myself asking, "So, what was the deal with the sugar bowl?"

I need sugar bowl closure Mr. Snicket. Somehow I doubt I'll find it in Horseradish. I worry that I'll be on my deathbed, and in a Citizen Kane like moment, groan "suugarrbowl" and everyone will be so confused.

5 comments:

W.W. said...

I just laugh over the name. Lemony Snicket.

corbeau said...

Have you read any of his books? They're all about dark humor.

And mysterious sugarbowls. I'm such a sucker I've bought them all.

W.W. said...

Nope, but anyone that is willing to have a name of Lemony Snicket. It is like he is making fun of the general public that dont get it.

corbeau said...

His real name is Daniel Handler.

W.W. said...

Is he single?