Monday, August 13, 2007

Monday Music Videos

I found a hamster video. I'm posting it just to see what deep psychoanalysis WW comes up with to explain it.



For the rest of us, here's a video featuring one of my favorite Naruto moments. During the chunin exam (think of it as a finals examination for ninja school) Hinata and Neji, who are cousins, are selected to fight each other.

I was trying going to explain why this fight is such a powerful and moving moment, but that requires a lengthy and complicated exposition that just doesn't do it justice.

So just sit back and enjoy.


4 comments:

W.W. said...

That is one pregnant fuzz ball at the end of the video. Your animae one was excellant, I can see why you so intuned to it.

corbeau said...

I had a hamster once. It never occured to me to take pictures of it though.

Want to hear something funny?

During my last visiting teaching visit (My visiting teacher is also my visiting teachee, so it's very efficient.) we got into an argument about anime, so this Thursday, in a big VT extravaganza, there all coming over to eat grilled fish tacos and watch Howl's Moving Castle.

W.W. said...

I knew that you could find someone to argue with out there. Just needed to open up some. Tell me how it goes. By the way grilled fish tacos do not sound very good.

corbeau said...

Hmmm light grilled tilapia fillet with creamy grilled avacados, a little cheese, a little cilantro, a little hot sauce..

what's not to love?