Thursday, August 09, 2007

SYTYCD: Last 6

I thought last night's episode was one of the best of the season. It actually had dances that were exciting, and I wish they had made the choreographers stop babying everyone a long time ago.

I loved Neil and Sabra's dances. This is the first time I've actually cheered for Neil, but their first routine was so amazing. It was a jazz routine choreographed by Mandy Moore (not the actress) and it's my favorite dance of the season.



The part where Neil lifts himself over the table?

Hot.

I also loved Pasha in his hip hop routine. Lacey was tolerable with her nasty hair tied up.

Check out how cute he is!



The jidges seemed to be drinking happy juice. They loved everything. Everything was awesome. Everything was beautiful. Everyone was riding the hot tamale train.

I like it when their a little more critical. Although Nigel totally called out Lacey's lazy waltz hands. That made me happy.

This is who I want for the Final Four.

Sabra, Lacey, Pasha, and Neil.

What did you guys think? Who do you want to see in the final four?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

same. please kick off daniel. he's so freakin' smug.