Monday, October 22, 2007

Monday-Feeling the Pain

Grr, once again I am lacking in videos. My nice blogging routine is going to be messed up pretty much from now until December.

Saturday I spent most of the day packing. I discovered the Secret Boxelder Bug Graveyard behind my bookcase (gross) and tossed out two bags of trash. That's the one good thing about moving, it forces me to re-evaluate my hording choices.

I need a few more boxes, for clothes and what not, then we'll move our stuff into storage this coming Saturday. Then we'll be crashing with a friend for three weeks unitl the townhouse is available.

Best. People. Ever.

And just to make it the best Monday ever, after a weekend of packing and hauling boxes, I went to the dentist this morning. I also have a Krav Maga class this afternoon, and I'm sure the mouth guard will feel simply lovely.

I really need to work on my scheduling choices.

Let's see, this weekend I saw Elizabeth and Dave in Real Life, so I'll have reviews a little later. Right now I have to think of something soft I can gum down for lunch.

Wednesday I'm going to see a musical called "The Spelling Bee." I know nothing about it, but it's a musical about spelling. So I'm sure it will be awesome.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

fyi- it's Dan in real life, not Dave.

W.W. said...

So where exactly is the new place at?

corbeau said...

Dan Dave...I would have remembered if he'd been part of Elizabeth's court. :)

corbeau said...

It's still in Alexandria, a little farther south than we are now.