Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Oh Man...

Some crazy man has taken over a bus (empty) and is in a standoff with SWAT on Rte. 1.

They've closed the roads in both directions. It's going to make the evening commute a living nightmare.

I'm sure it's a bad sign that my first reaction to this kind of news is to think of what it's going to do to traffic, but man, I don't want to spend hours trying to get home tonight.

Honestly, I was watching Heroes, and when Flyboy took Claire to the Hollywood sign, I thought "That's awesome. He doesn't have to worry about traffic."

2 comments:

W.W. said...

So what time did you finally make it home. Are you still alive?

corbeau said...

Yeah, it's just been crazy and my internet at home is still funky.

I got home, but it was late enough that the mice were running around in the open at the metro station.