Monday, September 15, 2008

Monday AMV

You know what we haven't had in awhile?

Naruto



My roommate the Starving Artist just brought home a 3 and a half pound ostrich egg. It's freaking huge. It's the equivalent of 20 eggs, and she's going to make something with it.

When she first showed it to me, I thought it was a decoration.

Saturday I had my Level 2 test for Krav, and it was one of the hardest things I've ever done.

I don't know if I passed yet. I hope so, because I really don't want to do it twice. I still hurt, and my bruises are .. massive.


But I think I did well. I didn't quit. I didn't give up. And even though I spent the last hour and a half trying not to puke, I managed not to puke all over myself.

Yeah ME!!

2 comments:

W.W. said...

German Pancakes. Also congradulations!!

Nanette said...

So, does that mean ostrich eggs don't agree with you?