Thursday, February 12, 2009

Krav Story

Work has been insane, but I did make it to Krav on Tuesday. We learned a wicked cool wrist lock that's really hard to do. But my instructor, who is awesome, is really good at wrist locks.

If you do the lock right, it becomes a take down, but like I said, it's tricky. My partner was trying it and I was easily resisting (and I am not hard to take down) so the instructor came over and said, "No do it like this" he showed us the correct hand placement, then flexed some muscles and next thing I knew I was on the ground and making a weird noise that sounded like "AAHH-EEP"

He didn't hurt me, but it was uncomfortable not to mention surprising.

1 comment:

Nanette said...

One of these days, you need to take a video of you getting flattened--I have a hard time picturing the moves (and OK, I could use a good laugh :)