Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Bummer

I bought a drink from the nice street vendor on my way to work this morning, and the top half is completely frozen.

Also, I'm no longer certain about the existence of my ears. I probably should have worn a hat.

Also also: strawberry milkshake pop tarts are the most fragile members of the pop tart family. Simply thinking about putting one in a toaster will cause it to instantly shatter into tiny pieces.

Oh frosted raspberry. I miss you so!

And I really need a drink to wash down these not-warm pop tart pieces. Thaw dang you!! Thaw!!

UPDATE: The Potomac looks really weird when it's frozen.

7 comments:

Nanette said...

There's always sunny California. Specifically the west side complete with muscle beach!

corbeau said...

Hmmm, it's awfully tempting, but I'd hate to intimidate the locals with my amazing ninja physique.

W.W. said...

Hey your are finally experiencing what I have been dealing with for the past 4 weeks. Enjoy!!

corbeau said...

I left the midwest for a reason WW...

Steph said...

4 weeks WW? I have dealt with the cold for 2months!! It is finally thawing out here, so that means there is hope.

W.W. said...

There is Rocky Mountain cold and there is thing called the Midwest cold. Do you know what stands in between me and the North Pole? Can you say barb wire fences. It is a cold that doesnt matter how much you put on if the wind is blowing watch out.

corbeau said...

I blame Global Warming.