Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Drabble: Clowns

Clowns? Clowns?! Great. Clowns and Cyber-punk, heck it practically writes itself!

“Right,” Brunhilda lifted the crime scene tape, “I want you to go in, do your magical oogedy-boogedy stuff, and tell me what you learn.”
Cinder glanced down the grim alley and sighed, “Doesn’t Lone Star employ forensic mages for this?”
“I don’t trust those jerks. They act nice but then they place time-release invisibility hexes on your dress uniform.”
Cinder repressed a smirk, “Fine, but I’m still charging my full rate.”
Brunhilda engulfed her in an excited hug, “Thank you! And I’ll interrogate those locals about suspicious activity in the area.”
Cinder glanced at the group, “Those are mimes Hildy.”

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

those sneaky mages. =P

W.W. said...

Forensic Mages!?!

corbeau said...

You'll know more after I write the next bit.
Hopefully, it help explain things, but let me know if it doesn't.

corbeau said...
This comment has been removed by the author.