Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Heroes

****SPOILERS*********

This week's episode was all about family drama:

Jessinicki had a cool metronome mirror thing, which called up Jessica, who then tasered the tar out of her poor therapist. Ouch. Linderman gets them released, and then Nicki has an adventure in the looking glass.

Wouldn't it be cool if she got stuck in one of those glassey high rises? And she could run through all the offices and make people think it was haunted? That's what I would do. I'd steal all their staples, and switch the coffee randomly between caff and decaff.

Cause I'm evil like that.

Peter had one of those falling dreams, except that he wasn't asleep and didn't wake up in time.

I'm pretty sure that last sentence makes total sense in context.

I love Peter's teacher, who proves that someone beside Hiro can have good lines. His justification for pitching Peter off a roof (Fly Peteh!! FLY!!) was awesome.

Sulu is not the world's greatest dad. I liked Hiro's sister though. Together they make him see the light, and everyone is happy.

There was a romantic subplot or something going on there between the artist and the Love Interest girl.

Ms. Torch seems lovely, and the revelation about Claire's Dad reduced all conversation in my house to "NO WAY!!"

Claire will be ready to join the CIA by the time she graduates high school. She's gotten so sneaky and clever.

The whole Sylar thing with MEG and Mrs. MEG was intense. Wow. That's pretty much all I have to say about that.

I feel bad for Mrs. MEG though, and her poor much abused brain.

Apparently, the roof with the pigeons is very important and symbolic, even though it does not resemble the letter A. (Sorry, channeling my honors english teacher there)

Boring cop did not make an appearence this episode, but the previews for next week show him duking it out with Jessinicki, and getting his trash kicked. This made me cheer, and BSA told me I was evil.

Sightings of the mysterious symbol of strange mystery: 1

Yeah!! I saw it! I saw it! I saw it!

What do you guys think? What's up with the pigeon roof? Will Jessinicki kill boring cop guy? Will we finally see Linderman? And what about tick tock ticking Sylar??

1 comment:

W.W. said...

What about the baby?