Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Heroes: Spoilers

The Origin of MEG:

So we learned that although MEG started as an evil "company" goon, fatherhood has made him noble, likable even. All this time he's been protecting Claire from his creepy boss, Mr. Evil Executive (MEE) and Hiro's Dad (Sulu), who's also apparently, Evil.

This show has some serious Daddy issues.

Most of the ep was the rather tense standoff with the MEG family, Mushroom Cloud Ted, and Boring Psychic Guy, who would announce everything he was picking up from Claire's mind. Dude, where's the discretion?

I have to admit, that I have this urge to wander around and whisper in shocked tones, "Peter can do what I can do."

Invisible Crazy Man was MEG's first partner, until MEG shot him. I'm wondering how he managed to survive two shots and a long drop, but I think that littel detail will end up in the Heroes plot hole of doom.

Like where's the Wireless girl?

And how did MEG know that The Haitian had actually spoken to Claire?

And why doesn't everyone on the block now have radiation poisening? Except of course, Crispy Critter Claire?

And how do you spell poisoning anyway?

Plot Hole of Doom.

The Haitian has been playing mute for 14 years. That's dedication. Apparently, TH has been working an alternate agenda, but it's not for MEE. Linderman perhaps?

Speaking of Linderman, according to the previews we finally get to see him next week. From the two second shot of the back of his head, I think he looks like the architect from the Matrix movies.

Sighting of the Mysterious Symbol of Strange Mystery: 1- The Haitian's necklace.

4 comments:

Steph said...

OK I love this show, but they could make the special FX more realistic. I mean, come on!! Claire should've been bald walking out of the nuclear waste site she once called home. Keep it real Hollywood, keep it real!! =)

W.W. said...

I taught her so well.

corbeau said...

Maybe her super-powered hair grows really fast! Did you ever have one of those play-doh machines where you pressed down on the lever, and yards of purple spaghetti hair erupted out of the little plastic man's head?

Like that.

W.W. said...

I know that I didnt, but I am sure that WWIT had something to do with the hair barbie dolls.