Thursday, July 12, 2007

Story: Can you hear me now?

"I'll have this all cleared up in a quick jiffy." DFL whipped out her cell phone, flicking it open with an expert twist of the wrist.

She looked at it for a moment. A slight frown appeared. "I forgot. I don't have coverage out here in wherever-we-are fantasy land*. Stupid Verizon."


Whoops!! Look like you messed up and picked the wrong one! I hope you marked the place with your fingers so you can flip back and pick something else.

Well, I guess that doesn't really work in a digital medium, but it's how I always used to read Choose Your Own Adventure books.

Very well, I'll just repost your other options.

A: Direct the chicken house to the nearest town
B: Call 911 on her cell
C: Search the forest for help
D: Wait for Deus Ex Machina






*It's true! Feel free to look up early chapters where DFL attempted to cell phone for help.

4 comments:

Kristen said...

stop stalling and give us a Harry Potter review already! My GOSH woman!

corbeau said...

Hey, it requires a lot of deep thought and a little more sleep. Otherwise all you'll get is:

AWESOME!!! WOOOTTTT!!!

Anonymous said...

i vote A. direct the crazy house with the mind of its own. 2001 all over again. by the way isnt verizon supposed to work everywhere? isnt that their biggest selling point?

Anonymous said...

well, i don't understand D (call me dumb) so i'm going with C (since we are lost in fantasy land and don't know where the nearest town is or we would've gone there already- remember, lost in the land o' trees). do they have magic cure the ninja medicines in this forest? i guess we'll find out!