Thursday, July 19, 2007

SYTYCD: Last Night's Edition

Sorry, I have no idea where we're at on this show.

I had a ripping headache last night, but through the painful haze, I'm pretty sure I had the following thoughts:

I love Pasha and Sara. They're my favorite. Even the horrible 80s spandex, suspenders, and the return of the side ponytail could not take down their combined awesomeness.

I also like Dominic and Sabra a lot too. I remember really liking their dance, whatever it was.

Does anyone else feel that the ballroom choreographer with the nasty greasy tiny soul patch is insecure about ballroom not being "cool." He seems very defensive this season, trying to make all his dances "cool" or "edgy" and gets very "upset" when the jidges diss the dance and say it is "boring."

All right. I'll stop with the "scare" "quotes."

Wade Robson is one weird dude.

Mia Michaels mullet was less prominent in this episode. Her dance... bizarre.

Mary Murphy makes my head hurt. She does give The Soup a lot of fodder though.



What did you guys think? Did you like the Mia Michaels hamburgler dance or did it just weird you out?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

lol. i love the soup.