Wednesday, September 12, 2007

CURSE YOU WORD!!!

CURSE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

May Clippy be forever trapped in the paper jams of hell for what you've done to me!

Death to Clippy!! Death to Clippy for this never-ending torturous maze of auto-formatting that he's trapped me in.

CURSE YOU!! WORD!!


Update: Did you know that if your Times New Roman font is set small enough, the number 7 looks italicized even though it's not?

It's all part of Clippy's plan to destroy my sanity.

Update Update: I need to think of something else. Let's see...

I've been watching Naruto episodes online at naruto magic and last night I watched episode 137. In this episode, Sakura, the ingenue of our ninja story, finally achieves self-actualization and realizes just how pathetic she actually is.

I kind of want to throw a Sakura Self-Awareness party, sort of like the "Tasha Yarr is Dead" party my family threw when our favorite Star Fleet Security Officer bit the dust, but frankly, nobody else around here is into Naruto.

I could move to Seattle, just to access the amazing geek population they have over there.

What do I get? Aging Hipsters. Heaven help me.

No comments: