Monday, September 24, 2007

Heroes! Heroes! Heroes!

Since we're on the subject of tv:

The second season of Heroes starts tonight! Let's do a quick recap of where we left off, as I remember it.

Jessicki's okay, but Mr. Kitty Pryde was shot. I'm going to guess he's not dead though.

Sylar, who SHOULD be dead, isn't because every goofball in the plaza thought a sword in the chest was sufficient to kill him. Idiots.

Hiro has squinted himself to feudal Japan.

Boring Psychic Cop guy is still boring, and psychic, but also full of bullets. Alas, I'm going to hypothesize that he's not dead either. Mainly because I think I saw him in a preview.

Mr. Evil Glasses has a name, but I don't remember what it is.

The Petrelli brothers exploded beautifully in the night sky. I say Peter survives it, because in all the other alternate universes he survived it, but Nate is toast.

And in preview news:

Veronica Mars is joining the cast. Whether or not she will be playing a mutant teenage detective remains to be seen.

2 comments:

Kristen said...

season 1 is in my queue. Veronica you say? might have to watch seasons 1 and 3 in tandem.

oh the Autumn couch potato goodness! Bones starts tomorrow!!!

corbeau said...

She hasn't showed up yet, but I believe she's one of the mutants.

I know, I love new tv time!