Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Holy Freaking Crap!!

Idol is doing Andrew Lloyd Weber??!!

How did that happen?

You better not mess it up Idols!!

They're freaking pop singers gosh darn it!

Let's blog this sucker.

Paula Paula Paula. Will you ever make sense?

Syesha

Are ALW's pants purple courdaroy? They look a bit like the Joker's from Adam West's Batman series.

Is she standing on the piano? Bonus points for that.
Is that the conductor? Or do they just have some random Broadway dude there for theaterical dancing purposes?

I thought she did pretty good. Much better here than in her Whitney Houston songs.

Ha ha, the music cut Paula off!
Oh wait, that guy is the conductor.

How adorable does Wall.E look? I can't wait to see it.

Dreadlock kid aka Jason

MEMORY!!! NOOOO!!! AHHHHHHHHHH!!! HE DIDN'T KNOW IT WAS FROM CATS??!!???!!

Dude, you're KILLING me.

ALW is totally in Joker pants.

Aw dude, he's totally popped it up. He looks like a lounge singer.

You know what would make me happy? If Elaine Paige came out and whacked him upside the head. Time for the FF button.

Randy's trying to be nice. It was a trainwreck dog. Me and Randy, we totally agree.

Balladeer? Is that even a word? Sounds like someone who rodeos deer for a living.

ha ha ha, Simon is so right!! I was miserable, Simon was miserable, "longest two minutes of your life." HA!

Brook:

He's directing her. How cool!

OOHHHH!!!! Messed up the words right at the beginning! That is the kiss of death girl.

She's trying really hard, but I'm not feeling it. I really want her to belt. I don't think she can though. She's just not a belter.

I'm going to go with a 'meh.'

Wow, Paula doesn't even have "you look nice" comment? I told you that start/stop was a kiss of death.

She looks likes she's about to cry. Let her go backstage, for pity's sake.

Little Davey:

You know, ALW did write songs for men. Why aren't these guys singing them?

Let's see if he keeps his eyes open. Hmmm, I can't tell. They're all squinty. He's like the anti-Sarah Brightman with her enormous,wide-open, freaky peepers.

C'mon, he's singing some bizarre version of "Think of Me" the comparison was inevitable.

ALW is in the audience? Don't they have some sort of VIP, box seat for him? (Box 5? HA HA HAH AH AHAHA!!! Oh, I kill me.)

Yeah Simon, I didn't like it either.

Carly aka Irish Girl:

Yeah, ALW saved her. Thank heavens. Stop Butchering PHANTOM!!!

I can't see Carly being all girly either.

Heh, she looks like she's having a blast. This and the first one are my favorites.

Actually, this may be my favorite Carly performance.

HA!! I love her Simon Loves Me (this week) tshirt.

David Cook:

Another Phantom song. At least he's singing a song written for a man.

ha, "Don't Laugh! Pretend I'm the most gorgeous young girl you've ever seen!"

I'm going to have to watch the movie again after all these Phantom songs.

Eh, I'm not feeling it.

What is that thing hanging from his belt? Scarf? Flag? Ascot? Tablecloth? WHAT?

Oohhh, maybe it's his really big bandanna-ish phantom mask.

The judges really liked it. Perhaps it was a lot better in real life.

Seacrest must be stopped. Please, no more singing Ryan.

No comments: