Sunday, August 24, 2008

Monday AMV- A tad early

I'm going to West Virginia for work (I know you're all jealous.) So I'm posting this a little early.

After all, the Monday AMV is the only running theme I've actually managed to stick to.

My friend at work is doing a research project on Palmistry. I had her look at my hand, and found out that due to my rectangular palms and short fingers, I have hands of FIRE!!!

Do you know what that means? I'm a Firebender! Hmmm, but which firebender...



Except without all the psychotic megalomania.

Sigh, I miss Avatar.

3 comments:

W.W. said...

Hands of fire!!! Good thing it was not something else. Way to go.

tiff said...

Pardon my total ignorance and lack of drive to do my own internet search, but...what is avatar?

I've noticed it mentioned several times, so you're probably going to think I'm a total doof.... (nice word, huh?)

corbeau said...

Avatar: The Last Airbender is the most gorgeous, well done, entertaining cartoon ever to come out of Nickolodean studios.

It just finished, but they're working on a live action. The fighting styles are all based on real martial arts, and it's just a really great story.

It's all on DVD, and definitely worth checking out.